Monday, July 13, 2015

Ethnic Passions Summer Fashion ( Ethics and What to Wear In a Heatwave) by Emily Imani Yamenita




Let's be real whatever your body type is, it will give your fits flavor. There are some things I will wear in Hawaii or Miami that I would never wear in another type of city so it is important as well to dress for the culture and sensibilities of where you are. When im surrounded by sunshine and brownskin I'm goin to feel very natural cause I am among my fam who understands the naturalness of sensuality without making everything about sex  all day..! Lets get off that triffliness of over sexual stimulation thats so promoted in American culture and enjoy.  I like to be around the Sun and brownskin cultures. It's really up to you how you carry yourself and where you go with it. This article will further explain how I modify this fit to be more conservative!

One of the nicest things you can do is dress for your body type. Summer heat offers alot of unique opportunities to step out in skin baring outfits. It's a sweet time to soak up the sun and be free. I love an outfit with a theme so here is my Skittles deluxe look. Really it's  two tank tops one size large and the other a size extra large which I'm wearing as a short ( but not mini) skirt. This stretchy fabric lasts a long time and is comfortable.


Now I have the time and money to find the perfect matching accessories. I love waist beads and though they are worn all over Africa, I have to say in my opinion the Senegalese and the Congolese do it best. Will I go outside in this fit ?  Sure, but I will pull the tank top down to cover my mid-section and use the waist beads as more of a belt laying over the top of my skirt.

 Don't you love rainbow colors ? I do and I want to say Wtf  gay people! Rainbows are for everyone stop claiming a rainbow as your symbol.  I'm down for human rights, im not gonna go around screaming gay rights . Peace and Positive Explorations from Rose Quartz!   





 




No comments:

Post a Comment