Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Light at The End of The Tunnel w/ Nature Pics by Emily Imani


A Short Blog For Anyone and Everyone


I'm sharing a few pictures of our blue skies and clouds. When I was a kid  I thought heaven must look like the below picture. I also want to contrast the increasing presence of chemtrails. I have been inspired by a really good fellow nature photographer who lives on the East Coast, His work has taught me that nature photography is  more than a hobby as the images mean a lot to people and can document enviromental issues. What inspires you ...what keeps you calm and connected to your spirit and the earth? I am a nut (Nut=Sky) for LOVE. If anyone is going thru a tough time trust that the universe is holding you thru it. I know  you will wake up one morning and you will be ready to see what
NEW DOOR HAS OPENED FOR YOU.... 
an old friend once told me
"Thru Pain Comes Purification"
It might be a cliche to say that when one door closes another one opens..yet it is very true.
 Pick up the phone when people call to check on you and if no one is checking on you then reach out...Emotional pain can be scarring but try to see it as transforming and always trust there is a light at the end of the tunnel.




Nature Selfie




Chemtrail In The Clouds

The Sun Looking Like The Continent of Africa
















My Favorite




Chemtrails  Streaking the Sky

Thanks For Checking Out Rose Quartz
Keep Your Head Up High
"Eyes on The Prize"

7 comments: