Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Old Waikiki Outdoor Mall : New Blog Post by Rose Quartz








These used to be sold allover the place. I planned to buy some just for fun
 the next time I visited

But when I flew back a year later the mall and everything in it  was gone  


One of the most beautiful shopping places on earth full of interesting gifts,culture and nature, just a short walk to the beach .  I never thought a place like this could be gentrified or that it would disapear to make room for Starbucks and McDonalds. The best terriyaki I ever tasted was sold here in the indoor part of the mall and there was even more merchandise inside.. beautiful dresses, Hawaiin Flower perfumes, seashell necklaces, arts,crafts and those eye popping wooden phallic statues that used to fill shelves in the gift stores. I still love Waikiki but I do miss these touches of life and commerce under the tree's.  Its all gone now.  Life is best in the moment, nothing else really exists!

Happy Travels, Rose Quartz


No comments:

Post a Comment