Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Are You Busy Friday Night,Boundaries Of Self Love


Time alone well spent


Someone calling me and asking if I have plans Friday night.

Instead of first telling me they need a babysitter Friday night. Because even if I don't have plans
I may not be emotionally, physically or spiritually available to watch some ones kids,
  after all I  just barely  finished my raising own and  honestly I crave less responsibilities.

Or when I get a text that says " I need to ask you a favor-"

Ok. But what if I don't reply to inquire more about the favor.  Strange as it may seem  I really don't care anymore. About other folks first world problems and mini crisis situations  born out of  last minute planning.  I used to be the clean up lady with a free room for friends that  I wasn't even  super close to, who had  gotten themselves evicted or needed a place to store their stuff. Over time I learned that there was a consistent reason why these individuals were in the mess that they were in. It wasn't the first or the last time.

I rather get out of the way than try to help. I feel totally ok saying to anyone: 
"I'm Sorry, I just don't have the energy to do that !"

If you are manifesting a desired reality stick to the shift.
You cant be there for everyone else because you  wont have the energy you need to work your plan.  People  know when they are hoping to take advantage of your kindness. They absolutely know. Receive the energy and set your boundaries. Do yourself a sweet little favor.


You can call it self love

Peace From Rose Quartz



No comments:

Post a Comment