Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Slurp you up #poetry by Rose Quartz






Its a hot ass day in coronaville I put on a pair of latex gloves its hot as hell under my  powder blue mask my lip gloss sticks 


pink bandua bra  against myblack gold skin
and teeny boy shorts becuase thanks to convid 19 they can look but wont no one speak, nike slides feelin sexy ..

been not waitin been not thinkin

the years add to the value of the investment the years add to the hate 
my bank account for u is fatty i will always kind a hate u

not a bad hate  a love hate with a frown and a head shake
with a sigh
with a slap 
with a laugh

 wanna slurp you up
like in the movies rippin clothes off ontha elevator and all down the hall 

 hurry hurry I cant breathe
brain freeze

dam that was bad


impullin all your hair 

let me take u home and clean u up, youre not a new
flavor but yr my specialmix lemonlime, rootbeer

pinaapple slurpy cherry berry 
blue rasperry vanilla pepsi 
all in my ice,crushed 
is that ice crushed ? 







Poestory by RoseQuartz 
All rights reserved 2020

1 comment: